SFSI is excited about our new partners and the activities that have been generated by these relationships. SFSI joined the Educators Network last year and has participated in monthly meetings with...
SFSI has been providing state-of-the-art, exciting professional development since summer 2002! We are looking forward to offering the best year yet, as we celebrate 10 years in…
Learn about summer science institutes from the last six years, and stay tuned for details about plans for 2017! For six consecutive years, SFSI staff has developed, designed, and presented the...
• Inspiring teachers with innovative professional development and classroom support since 2001
• Staff of nine professional educators experienced in K-12 instruction
• Developing strategies to integrate science with math, language arts, and art while aligning with New Mexico Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
• Maintaining a comprehensive resource library for educators with nationally-recognized classroom materials
• Annual participation in SFSI programs: 80 teachers impacting over 2000 students
Read More »
SFSI’s 9 highly qualified educators lead monthly Saturday Science Workshops, teach the annual Summer Science Week and offer one-on-one mentoring for teachers. In addition, our comprehensive resource library provides educators with classroom materials and nationally-recognized science kits.
Read More »
SFSI has been providing state-of-the-art, exciting professional development since summer 2002! We are looking forward to offering the best year yet – as we celebrate 10 years in partnership with the Santa Fe Public Schools.
Register for these workshops on the MLP website with the SFPS.
Teachers will be paid for 3 hours for attending Saturday Science.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Susan McIntosh at: email@example.com or 505-231-0493
Location: ALL workshops at Acequia Madre Elementary School – 700 Acequia Madre, Santa Fe
Time: Coffee & Conversation 8:30 a.m. Workshops begin promptly 9:00 – 12:00
|Your purchases at smile.amazon.com can support Santa Fe Science Iniitative. Click Here >
|Santa Fe Science Initiative thanks the following organizations for their past and current support.|
|The TW Family Fund,
The Ruth Anne Norris
Education Endowment Fund
and The Buckman Family Fund
|Los Alamos National Laboratory
Community Programs Office