Experience the Excitement of Summer Science 2017! INQUIRY Our special guest: Barry Kluger-Bell, Ph.D. Inquiry Scientist & Educator at The Exploratorium May 30 – June 2, 2017 8:30–12:30 daily...
SFSI is excited about our new partners and the activities that have been generated by these relationships. SFSI joined the Educators Network last year and has participated in monthly meetings with...
SFSI has been providing state-of-the-art, exciting professional development since summer 2002! We are looking forward to offering the best year yet, as we celebrate 10 years in…
• Inspiring teachers with innovative professional development and classroom support since 2001
• Staff of nine professional educators experienced in K-12 instruction
• Developing strategies to integrate science with math, language arts, and art while aligning with New Mexico Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
• Maintaining a comprehensive resource library for educators with nationally-recognized classroom materials
• Annual participation in SFSI programs: 80 teachers impacting over 2000 students
Read More »
SFSI’s 9 highly qualified educators lead monthly Saturday Science Workshops, teach the annual Summer Science Week and offer one-on-one mentoring for teachers. In addition, our comprehensive resource library provides educators with classroom materials and nationally-recognized science kits.
Read More »
Experience the Excitement of Summer Science 2017!
Our special guest: Barry Kluger-Bell, Ph.D.
Inquiry Scientist & Educator at The Exploratorium
May 30 – June 2, 2017
Join us for a week of exploration & inquiry !
• Encouraging curriculum integration across the NM Common Core
• Aligned to the NM Science Standards and the National Research Council’s
• Framework for K-12 Science Education
Sierra Vista Room, B.F Young Building, 1300 Sierra Vista St.
Open to all teachers K-6. $200 stipend for the first 24 to sign up.
Space is limited.
To register, contact Susan McIntosh: firstname.lastname@example.org • 505-231-0493
|Your purchases at smile.amazon.com can support Santa Fe Science Iniitative. Click Here >
|Santa Fe Science Initiative thanks the following organizations for their past and current support.|
|The TW Family Fund,
The Ruth Anne Norris
Education Endowment Fund
and The Buckman Family Fund
|Los Alamos National Laboratory
Community Programs Office